Thursday, September 8, 2011

Whew .... Relief!



I have the project all set for next month's Knitters' Guild meeting! I designed some knit beaded earrings. I'm going to set up kits for each member.

I've ordered the beads, I think I have enough yarn on hand, if not that's easy. I have to get findings, also easy. Then make up the kits.

The pattern is written, my samples are blocking. I'm so excited!

I'd like to sell the pattern on Ravelry. I would like some test knitters, if you're interested, please let me know.

8 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I will most happily test knit for you!

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

They are really lovely, I'm sorry that I haven't the skill to test them.

Anonymous said...

They're lovely! Very simple and classy.

Anonymous said...

They're lovely! Very simple and classy.

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks lovely and nice idea to knit earrings, I hope your guild meeting goes Ok and they enjoy making them as much as I have looking at them.
Margaret

Minding My Own Stitches said...

You know, I guessed Wandering Cat would be first on the list for test knitters! They look really nice and perfect ahead of Christmas! Good luck at the Guild meeting!

Alyssa said...

I would test knit! I can use my red beads and yellow yarn that I did for my Bead-Along project :)

geeky Heather said...

Congratulations on the finish! They are really cool. I'd offer to test knit, but I doubt I have the skill, either!