Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FO: Saroyan

This one was on the needles for a while, after the initial few leaves being done, I got bored with it and it just sat for a while.


I finally picked it back up and finished it.


I love this yarn. Mostly it comes in solid colors, but there are some of these variegated ones. The subtle variations in the color are beautiful. I have used it in three different colorways and loved every one. Its a little scratchy to knit with, but once washed it softens up.



Pattern: Saroyan
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted
Colorway: M210 Forest Shadows
Cast On: 1/22/11
Cast Off: 11/17/11

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

It's so cute, but I do understand how it might get kind of tedious after a while. I love the slight color variation in the yarn though!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beautiful - Lamb's pride is nice. It's great for felting projects too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ... and a perfect color for the Christmas season.

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

I agree with Dee on the color. Perfect for the project too!!

kathy b said...

Gorgeous. Love the color of the greeen

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous colour! Good of you to persevere and finish it, it looks fab.

Melanie said...

Very pretty finish! The color is *quite* lovely.

geeky Heather said...

I also love that color!! Congrats on the finish!

autumngeisha said...

It's lovely!The colors fit the pattern so well. Great job finishing it.