Sunday, May 25, 2014

FO: Baby Surprise Jacket V


Pattern: Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Started: 2/3/14
Finished: 3/17/14 (technically 5/25/14)

I love the Baby Surprise Jacket.  This is the 5th one I have knit up.  Its such an amazing design.



I had finished knitting it a while ago for my mom's friend's son who is having a baby in June.  Last weekend when I saw my mom, I told her I'd give it to her this weekend when we got together for movies and dinner ... then I forgot all about it.  I had seamed up one sleeve right after it was done and then it sat ... and sat.  Well I finished seaming it at dinner today!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I really need to get this pattern. I always love the way it looks, but I've never made one.

Anonymous said...

Cute and would work for a boy OR a girl babe! Congrats on the finish.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Cute - I've been meaning to try that pattern forever

kathy b said...

I love those sweaters, but have never knit one

elns said...

Your baby sweater is beautiful. You know I've never done one of those? You might sway me. I do know about letting things sit, when they are almost done. Boy do I ever!