Monday, June 20, 2016

FO: C-3PO Socks


Pattern: My plain vanilla recipe - toe up Judy's Magic Cast On and Fish Lips Kiss Heel and EZ's Sewn Bind Off
Yarn: Must Stash Yarns Driods - C-3PO
Needles: Addi Sock Rockets US 1 (2.25mm)
Cast On: May 4, 2016
Finished: May 29, 2016


Love, love, love this yarn.  I tried these socks with 60 sts and they fit better.  I have very narrow feet and when I do 64 sts, the foot and leg fit fine, but the toe always had extra space.  I think next time though I will go up to 1.5 US, the instep and the heel are a tiny bit snug.

3 comments:

geeky Heather said...

That yarn is great!! Congratulations on finishing the socks!

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I've almost always done 60 stitches for my narrow feet. But I've only just recently gone down to a 2.25 mm needle - they fit even better now (though knitting is a touch slower)