Saturday, April 18, 2015

FO: Down the Rabbit Hole


Pattern: Down the Rabbit Hole by Purrlescent
Yarn: Beyond Basic Knits in Squirt
Needles: US 1 (2.25mm) Addi Sock Rockets
Cast On: February 9, 2015
Finish: April 15, 2015



“Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end!” –Alice in Wonderland

I used to listen to this on an audio book, the narrator had a wonderful voice, an old English  man.  I remember this line and the way he enunciated it, "Down, doownn, dooowwwnn."

This was a very fun knit, never boring.  I did finally get the hang of which sock I was working on and how to work the stitches after a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

I just queued them up. I think I will have to give these a try.

Araignee said...

I just had to comment on these socks. They are hypnotic! I love them.

elns said...

They look great! I attempted this pattern, but I wasn't ready for it. The color, the pattern all together are fantastic!