Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Shawl Pattern Released!

I finished up my new shawl pattern this past weekend.  And we finally had some sun without rain to get photos!


Ainsley is a sideways shawlette worked from one side to the other in garter stitch, cast on and bind off only 3 stitches!


The lace design is simple enough to work with variegated yarn. This is the perfect accessory to spice up casual jeans and a t-shirt.


60” long by 8” tall at widest point. The sample for the pattern was worked in Socks that Rock Lightweight using 340 yds.


Ainsley - $3.00

4 comments:

kathy b said...

Gorgeous on you!!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. The shawl is very pretty too.

elns said...

It looks great! I just got mine. I'm thinking I'll cast on a little later this summer. I think this pattern will make some good gifts from some fingering / sock yarn I have floating around my stash, ahem ahem. hehe.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Lovley!