Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FO: Tall Tibetan Coriolis



Pattern: Tall Tibetan Coriolis
Source: New Pathways for Sock Knitters
Yarn: STR Mediumweight - "Fire on the Mountain"
Needles: Knit Picks US 2 (3.0mm)
Cast On: 3/1/09
Cast Off: 3/16/09

I like this pattern, but am wondering if there's a typo in it or if I did something wrong. I wasn't sure if I was doing the increase on the first sock a stitch ahead and that's what created this problem. Once I saw it, I said, you know what, you're the only one who is going to see it, forget it! The band of increases on the first sock has 4 stitches in it, while the second sock has 5. But the pattern says K3 on the band of the first sock and K4 on the second ...

2 comments:

Anita said...

They came out great! :)

fleegle said...

Wow! These match Roy's tux too!