Saturday, May 21, 2011

FO: Dover Castle Shawl


Dover Castle Shawl
Yarn: Dream in Color Starry - Dusky Aurora
Needles: Knit Picks US 5 Acrylic 24"
Cast On: April 26, 2011
Finished: May 21, 2011


This is a wonderful pattern. I would surely knit it again. The pattern repeat was very easy to follow and it was a good tv knit. This yarn is scrumptious! It has little silvery bits spun into Dream in Color's squishy, wonderful sock yarn. Its also got quite a bit of yardage at 4 oz and 450 yds. I still have 49g left over.

9 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

gorgeous!

kathy b said...

Oh my gosh. It is amazingly beautiful......love the tiny speckles I can see them!

Typstatting said...

That is one gorgeous shawl love the colour!

Anonymous said...

Spectacular!

Sue said...

That is a beautiful shawl and the colour is stunning. Your top piccie is fabulous!

Another said...

Oooh it is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour and the pattern is a fave of mine! Excellent work! I finished a shawl for this weeks FO too so must be something in the water! xx

Mrs Dibble said...

Well done....absolutely lovely!!

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

oh my gosh it's so pretty! Nice job@ the colourway is fantastic too

geeky Heather said...

Gorgeouso!! Congratulations on the finish!