Saturday, April 4, 2015

Traveling Monsters Vol. 1

I said farewell to Irvina last week and off she went to her first stop on her tour of traveling ...


Pumpernickel arrived shortly before she left, so I have someone to keep me company while I distressed over her initial departure :o)


He's a cheesehead from Wisconsin, so he had no trouble adapting to the snowy conditions on his arrival.


It is warming up a bit here, but we still have snow around and its been rainy and windy, so we haven't gone to see any sights, he's been hanging around and helping me in the craft room.

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

They are both cute!
We're finally getting some sun here - can't quite call it warm yet, but I'll take what I can get.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ...isn't Pumpernickle adorable. He looks like he'll make a good companion while Irvina the Lovely is travelling.