Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Work Trip = Knitting!

Today I had to travel 2 1/2 hours each way for a work trip with a coworker. A coworker who drove! In the past I've gotten car sick knitting (or doing anything for that matter), I usually drive myself because I prefer to be in control of the motion of the car. I was determined to use a portion of these 5 hours productively to knit.

I brought the Morderne Baby Blanket because its garter stitch, no fancy pattern to read and the yarn is worsted. I really don't have to look at it while I am knitting, so I was still able to watch the road ahead which prevents any motion sickness for me.

I am so happy I was able to complete the third block (tan). When I got home (even though that was 13 hours since I left in the morning) I picked up stitches and started the next block!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love, love, love when other people drive! I'm glad you got the chance to knit :)