Thursday, September 22, 2011

War of WIPs Call to Arms #10



Want to join the war?? Check out the 2011 War of WIPs page.

In addition to finishing WIPs, there will be optional side quests to organize your knitting life! Check out the War of WIPs page for more information!



The Baby Surprise Jacket is done! It wasn't on the WIP list, but a coworker asked for one for a shower this weekend and its finished on time!! I'm off work Friday, so it had to be done by tomorrow.



I finished one Nugatory sock!! I tried to kitchener it, but I haven't done that in a long time and it was a mess ... so I'll wait until another day to try again.


Next Battles on the Horizon:

Bat Shawl Vanquished 8/27/11
Celeano Shawl 9/30/11
Niantic Rose Shawl
Ribband
Coriolis Socks Vanquished 9/8/11
Nugatory Socks
February Lady Sweater
Derek's Scarf
Reversible Cable Scarf
Saroyan
Icarus Shawl
Stenciling storage boxes
Hummingbird Cross Stitch

Did you organize your queue? I have my queue down to a manageable 54 patterns. I will be working on whittling it down more and adding information on yarn I have in my stash.

**Next Quest**
September 24 - October 9
Pair Knitting Queue with Yarn Stash




Join the War here:

3 comments:

Calophi said...

The jacket looks great! Congrats on winning another battle!

I haven't done socks in a long time, either. I'll have to watch a kitchener video or a toe-up cast on video when I go to do them again.

Alyssa said...

I love the baby surprise jacket! It's such a pretty color.

geeky Heather said...

Congrats on the jacket and the sock!!

I failed to complete the side quest. I think my queue is about 350 things long, so it was too daunting of a conquest for me!!