Thursday, September 29, 2011

War of WIPs Call to Arms #11



Want to join the war?? Check out the 2011 War of WIPs page.

In addition to finishing WIPs, there will be optional side quests to organize your knitting life! Check out the War of WIPs page for more information!



I don't have any more finishes this week. I've been working on things not on the list ... gasp! I did complete a Tiny Baby Bunny, which was too cute and funny!

Next Battles on the Horizon:

Bat Shawl Vanquished 8/27/11
Celeano Shawl 9/30/11
Niantic Rose Shawl
Ribband
Coriolis Socks Vanquished 9/8/11
Nugatory Socks
February Lady Sweater
Derek's Scarf
Reversible Cable Scarf
Saroyan
Icarus Shawl
Stenciling storage boxes
Hummingbird Cross Stitch


**Next Quest**
September 24 - October 9
Pair Knitting Queue with Yarn Stash

This one is quite a task! I haven't even attempted anything yet. No time on the weekends right now to play with stash.



Want to join the war?

2 comments:

Sue said...

*raising my needles* Bagh Da tuH mogh ChojaH Duh rHo ("Fire streaks the heavens. The battle has begun." Klingon Victory song.)

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

I've never been much for having more than two projects at once. When I start something I'm usually psyched to see it thru. Except for the two sweaters that have no sleeves (It was three but I put bands around the armholes of one, and put it out for the homeless). I no longer think about these as WIPs, but more like WILs - Work In Limbo! Congrats on the progress you are making your list!