Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Surprise Jacket v. 2.0

I haven't gifted a lot of items, and usually if I do its at Christmas or a birthday ... so wrapping those is easy. I hate to think, hey, here's this nice item I spent hours knitting for you, oh don't mind that its stuffed in a grocery or Wal-Mart bag ...

So I decided to do this with the last Baby Surprise Jacket that I made.



I'm really happy that it fits in this 4x4x4" box. They're fairly inexpensive and cute. I think that's how I'll be wrapping all the Baby Surprise Jackets from now on. And whatever else I make that fits in a box!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ribbon says it all --- simply beautiful!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Very cute packaging!

Chrissy said...

Great idea. I always wrap gifts in paper, but I like the box.