Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday 2-9



Check out other WIP Wednesday blogs here!

I don't think I've actually made any progress on most of my WIPs since last week's post. I'm just going to post what I'm working on and links to recent posts with photos if you want to see what it is.

My toe up socks I actually did make some progress on during the Super Bowl. I've almost completed the gusset increases on the second sock.


Toe Up Socks with a Difference by Wendy Johnson

Saroyan
Nugatory Socks
February Lady Sweater
Scarf
Ishbel

I'm not a big fan of the snow, but when I got up the other morning, I did have to admit that it was very pretty. I snapped a few pics before getting ready for work.





7 comments:

Marushka C. said...

Nice socks... I have to learn toe-up, but I'm not sure I'll be brave enough to do 2 at a time. Your snow photos are very pretty, too.

Tami Klockau said...

From someone who has never lived in snow, and therefore LOVES it, you pics are amazing. <3 I wish I could be there right now.

The socks are looking great! You'll be finished in no time.

Paula said...

Your socks are almost, well... Socks! Congrats. Pretty snow! We have a metric ton of it here too, but it's prettier when it's someone else's. No shoveling required. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

I love how those socks are striped! Yeah I got up to that same snow this am. I didn't even have the motivation to take a picture of it... sick of snow! In one week I'll be in the DR and I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I still love the stripes on those socks.

I'll grant you that snow IS pretty, but people do such silly things in the snow that it sort of ruins the experience.

autumngeisha said...

I like the color that you chose for your February Lady Sweater. Those are such pretty snow pictures.

Sue said...

Love the socks....and the snow!