Friday, February 18, 2011

Whooopie!!

The yarn for my mystery shawl arrived today! I am so happy it arrived today and not tomorrow ... means I can be knitting first thing Sat morning!! I would have liked to get a photo in daylight, but I want to wind the skeins - or at least the first one tonight and cast on.



In Dreams Mystery Shawl
Yarn: Eos from The Unique Sheep in Moonlight in the Garden

The colorway is even prettier in person than what it looked like on the website ... and it looked pretty darn good on the website! It was out of stock for a little while - probably because of the mystery shawl, it was the yarn the designer is using for the pattern. So I'm a little behind on the knitting. But I am so happy with it!

2 comments:

Sue said...

lol It is times like this we need "feelavision". It looks lovely and soft....The colours are fab, too.

Anonymous said...

A mystery shawl....sounds like fun. Happy knitting!