Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday 2-2


Check out other WIP blogs here!


Saroyan is coming along. Its really hard to photograph this clearly ... probably doesn't help that it is 10:30pm. This is one of those projects that I think will take a while to complete, especially when I get to the long stretch in the middle. Each time I complete a leaf I get that, "There I'm done." feeling.

Ishbel is in the same state as Monday (scroll down to see photo), haven't knit another stitch yet.

Today we had a pretty good storm. Yesterday my boss told me that they were putting people up in a local hotel to make sure we had people there today to work ... that means you he said (I'm supervisor). I laughed and declined the offer (um clean underwear and toothbrush?!?!), so I figured I better get my butt in today. I went to bed early last night, so didn't get any knitting done. None today either, I'm eating dinner as I type this and then going off to bed. Since only one other person in our department showed up today and he's new ... I had a busy day!

7 comments:

Marushka C. said...

I'll keep writing how much I love that green yarn for as long as it takes you to finish the Saroyan :-)

autumngeisha said...

I second Marushka! Such a lovely green! It goes so well with the pattern.

Tami Klockau said...

I 3rd Marushka. The yarn is gorgeous. I'm always attracted to green and blue yarn, but this hast to be some of the prettiest!

Try to stay safe in the storm!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Good for you for making it into work! About a third of our staff took a snow day, and we didn't even get much snow... slackers!

One thing, it was very quiet at work yesterday so I sat and knit at my desk.

WildflowerWool said...

I like how this project is knitting up. I must agree with everyone else about the wool it is very nice!

Unknown said...

It coming along nice. Hard to take good photos in the winter.

Most of my jobs I had to go in blizzards. Sick people won't shut down and weirdos still order pizza. More so in a blizzard.

Anonymous said...

My mother is knitting that scarf, and she had a similar feeling about the leaves. They're like cupcakes to the scarf's whole cake.