Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sophie's Universe CAL Clue 1


This is Clue 1 completed for Sophie's Universe CAL 2015.  I'm really loving this crochet.  Its a great pattern with really excellent photo tutorials and tips and hints throughout ... great for the not so experienced crocheter like me.

When I started I had to look up single crochet, double crochet and half double crochet.  Since I don't crochet often, I usually can't remember which one has how many yarn overs and how many loops to pull through at a time.

This clue also had front and back post work and a magic circle start.  I've learned a ton already and its only clue 1!!

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Cool - it's going to be fun to watch this one develop!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! An unusual and beautiful choice of color!

Leah said...

That's really pretty! I love the colour combination.