Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Crochet-A-Long

I've been wanting to advance my crochet skills for some time.  I found a Mystery CAL that also includes great photo tutorials for each section.

Sophie's Universe CAL

I am a little behind because I found it after it started on January 18th.  I had to order yarn and I ordered a nice wooden hook ...


I started today, I am hoping to catch up quickly, but either way I am enjoying it and learning quite a bit.  I found it funny that the designer said for round 4 she had to frog it a few times, pay attention to what stitches are going where.  I finished round 4 after this photo and thought, hhmmm that wasn't too bad.  Well when I went to round 5 ... then I noticed I did indeed missed some stitches on round 4, LOL!!


So back to round 4 ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors of that "flower". Can't wait to see this project progress!