Thursday, February 26, 2015

Down, down, down ...


This is a very cool pattern.  Down the Rabbit-Hole by Purrlescent.  The stitches for the right and left sock travel in opposing directions, which can make for some oopsies when alternating knitting on both socks throughout the week.  I have to pay attention to which sock I am working on so I make sure that I am working the stitches correctly (there has been some negative knitting on these socks).  Its not a difficult pattern, but interesting enough to not be boring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and they look fantastic in that colorway.

Have fun going down, down, down!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Great yarn - that will brighten up this winter!

elns said...

Oh those look good, that colorway is SO much fun. Thanks for your email by the way. Your farmers market fun was really cool!

I tried that pattern once. I sort of struggled with it and ended up frogging it, maybe one day I'll try again, but right now I need socks to love me. I need projects to work up with out a fight.