Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Its Wednesday

I don't have a whole lot to say right now. I'm back in the mode where the WIPs are starting to wear on me ... if only I knit them, perhaps they would be done!

Interesting word from my word of the day: quadrennial: occurring every four years. Since its a leap year, how appropriate!

My truck broke down again ... luckily I was up early for an early meeting, so my husband hadn't left yet. So I was able to catch a ride with him.

This is what happens when you feel feisty and want to play a prank on a coworker:


Yeah I was totally an accomplice ... actually I think it was my idea ...

Coworker who was in said meeting ... who owns wrapped up desk ... gave me dirty looks the whole time, yeah he knew. Was a good joke though and he did think it was funny!

4 comments:

pinkundine said...

Great job with the desk ;)

I know what you mean about the knitting getting to a weary stage, mine is something like that at the moment! Hoping to power through it pretty soon!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

True that, they don't get done if you don't knit them. Can you motivate yourself with rewards for each finish? That's how I do it.

geeky Heather said...

LOL!! Love the "desk job". =)

Don't let the WIPs get you down!!!

Lynn said...

LOL I've done something similar on April Fools day!!!! LOVE it!