Monday, December 26, 2011

On the first day of Christmas

my true love gave to me ...

I have a very good hubby.

For Christmas I got a new sliding hook flyer for my wheel.


A vertical Lazy Kate.


A spinning wheel maintenance kit.


And some awesome roving off my favorites list.



Along with (not pictured) the last Harry Potter movie (both movies). The new Megadeth CD ... one of my favorite bands. And a Jack Skellington throw in shades of purple.

Don't worry, I got him super awesome stuff too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megadeath, eh? I'm a Savatage girl myself. ;-)

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Wishing you a very happy 2012!

kathy b said...

Awww you must have been VERY VERY good!!!

Sue said...

What marvellous pressies.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

He must have had a very clearly spelled out list! Mine looks like a deer in the headlights if I even suggest sock yarn! Great haul!

WildflowerWool said...

What great gifts!!

geeky Heather said...

Woo hoo, you racked up! =)