Sunday, August 16, 2015

Traveling Monsters Vol 8 & 9

The Traveling Monsters is almost at an end. It was so much fun, but I think this rotation went a little too long. March 30th - August 17th.  And this was split into two groups of 10 (there was another whole group that traveled).

 It is still fun, but after several, you kinda loose the excitement and run out of ideas. Plus in the summer I was working more because others were on vacation, so I didn't have much time to do anything exciting with the last two. 

Daisy came to visit, she is actually from MA, so she wasn't far from home. She has arrived safely back home this past Friday!


Fukashito was a fun one! He is from CA, so he traveled quite a ways to be here and was comfortable with the HEAT!  Fukashito (the Stash Ninja) helped celebrate my hubby's birthday.


All in all, it was a ton of fun and I can't wait for my little one to get home!!