Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Traveling Monsters Vol. 4

This is Aubrey, she hails from Tennessee.  She got to meet my sister from who was up from Florida who I haven't seen in 5 years since my dad retired and they moved down there.


Memorial Day we had a small cookout (just the two of us) so while hubby was grillin' I took Aubrey around the yard and amused us while I was waiting ...


She enjoyed checking out the flowers that have been blooming recently.


She especially liked the purple one.


She checked out the swing/seat my inlaws donated to us recently (they don't use it much I guess ... fine with  me, LOL!).


She inspected my husband's recent installation of a border around the French drain.


We looked for frogs in the frog pond.


I had a long drive to training recently for work and took the scenic route home to avoid traffic.  There's a (well many) small town along the way and there was this fabulous lookout.  So on the last day when we got out a little early, I took Aubrey with me and we stopped.


It was a gorgeous day ...


She really enjoyed the view.


But we had to get going back on the road ...


3 comments:

WildflowerWool said...

great pictures!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Aubrey looks like she had fun... but I'm really jealous of your swing!

elns said...

Cute! I love the second from the bottom picture!