Saturday, April 19, 2014

Where the heck?!?!


Sometimes I think there's a black hole living in my craft room.  Its a VERY small room (9x9') and I have A LOT of stuff jammed in here (its the computer/yarn/spinning/sanctuary room).  I think I often spend more time looking for something in here than crafting.  There is some sort of organization, like all my needles are in one drawer, all my wool combs and extra bobbins are in a drawer (you know all the important stuff I know exactly where it is and it has a home) ... but mundane stuff like papers, bills etc. are subject to the wherever it lands rule.

Do you have a black hole living somewhere in your house??

4 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I have a room like yours, computer, yarn, storage, as we have no closets..and then the dining room table...

Anonymous said...

I'm usually pretty organized. Steve even more so --- but, I will admit I have no idea what yarn is in each yarn bin.

I really need to get that stuff logged into Ravelry.

elns said...

Dude, so much of my life is a black-hole. I shouldn't admit that in writing, but it's true. I'm having an honest, self aware kind of day. I hope this doesn't start happening too frequently ...

WildflowerWool said...

YES!!!