I pulled everything out and sorted by cable length. I put my interchangeable set in the nice silk roll designed for such a thing and put the extra cables in a nice little fabric baggie. I have empty sleeves, but I am pretty sure those are all on WIPs.
And instead of stuffing it all back in the drawer, it all found a new home.
I now have a better grasp on what I have - which is almost a set for anything ... but I am sure the very next thing I go to cast on, I will not have the perfect needle set/length for, LOL!
Now I hope to update Ravelry projects with ndls, and put them back when done and keep this organized!
Next ... on to the DPNs ...