Saturday, January 31, 2015

Friday Felines Vol. 2 2015

Willow doesn't like to be cold ... she'll find the warmest spot to sit. I was trying to fold laundry to put MY clothes in the dryer after my husband did a load ... she promptly jumped in since it was still toasty.


I told her I was trying to fold the clothes and use the dryer ... this was her response ...


So I took her out and put her on the bed and got some clothes folded ... she came back ...


And then decided now that I had all the clothes out (though they were comfortable to lay on) this was still warm and since I was apparently done she would settle in ...


I still have to dry my clothes ...

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I am so terrified of Rocky doing this to me and not noticing he's in there. I triple check my dryer now, before I close the door!

Caffeine Girl said...

So cute! Our cats mostly follow sunbeams around.