Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Seasonal Sock Syndrome KAL


I'm hosting a year long KAL over on my Ravelry group.  

I am going to try out the Two Socks in One pattern.  Figure I have three months to figure it out, LOL!  I was thinking of doing self striping, but I like those socks to be matchy-matchy and it is recommended that each sock be on a different color since they are both on the same needle.   I picked out this yearn since its not striping and has short color repeats, but I think if I start each sock on a different color, then I can differentiate them.  

I am also  using my Addi Sock Rockets for the first time.  

Do you knit socks?  Come and join the fun!!


Knit a pair of socks for each season. There are no rules to what you knit – well as long as they are some form of socks (adult / big child - no baby or booties please) – whatever season it is – its up to you what color/pattern that means to you. And they have to be started and completed within the time frame of the season (listed below) to be eligible for the prize drawing. And you must be a member of the group … ok so there are three rules …

The dates for each season are below. Each entry must be started and completed within the time frame for the season.

Spring
March 20th to June 20th

Summer
June 21st to September 21st

Fall
September 22nd to December 20th

Winter
December 21st to March 19th

Come and join the sock KAL! Each completed pair of socks within a season is an entry for the prize drawing. Knit a pair, knit many pairs, its up to you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I'm all signed up and I have the link on my blog.

Anything to do with socks is my cuppa tea!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

looks like I better go stash diving tonight!

kathy b said...

hmmmm, must ponder taking on a knit goal. Wil love watching you and your group take them on!

elns said...

Whoa, lady! This is way out of my sock safety/comfort zone. This newbie is going to just watch the talent shine from the sidelines on this KAL. I have learned to love a sock though!! Have fun!