Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fun with paints


Took a canvas painting class at the shop where my mom and I have taken pottery painting classes.  I am very happy with my finished painting.  It was fairly easy, the trees were a little difficult.  The colors in the photo are slightly more yellow than in real life (the moon is actually more white than yellow).  

Now I'll have to find a frame and somewhere to hang it!

They do classes quite frequently - so I'm sure you'll see more in the future.  There is a freestyle one in February I am thinking of taking, where you can bring in a picture and they will help you paint it.  I'm thinking of finding a picture of the Dr. Who Tardis!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty .......oh no! Another hobby. Now you'll need painting stash.

kathy b said...

Wow you are great at this new craft!,,,,,

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Lovely!

geeky Heather said...

Very cool...your painting looks awesome!