Sunday, January 1, 2012

Surmount the Stash January



Welcome to Surmount the Stash 2012!

This will be the first of 12 monthly posts.

This year I hope to complete all WIPs that I had on the needles at the start of the year. Knit from stash and not accumulate much more and to knit many of those projects that have been in my queue for a long time.

2012 Yarn Acquired to Date: 0
2012 Yarn Used Up to Date: 0

First up to finish: Morderne Baby Blanket.

What are your goals?



Please join below:

7 comments:

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

Ooo I like this idea! I might join you on my blog too!

First to finish: the cardigan that's 90% done!

Alyssa said...

I want to join, but I have to take stock of my stash still.

WildflowerWool said...

Sounds like great goals! Good luck!!!

autumngeisha said...

Great goals! I am going to work up a post tonight and join in the mission to surmount the stash :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in --- as of the first of the year, I've used up 2-1/4 oz. and brought 0 oz. into the house.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!

Judy S. said...

Great idea! No more yarn till I use some up and get a handle on my WIPs...no more fabric either!

Lynn said...

Add me too! I just joined the Rav group as well. It will be interesting to see how this all works out!