Monday, June 20, 2011

On the Road Again ...

Well actually I'll be in the air again. I am going back to Florida - this time for work.

I got a bit more done on my Bead A Long project. There were some hiccups where I had to knit back and figure out why my stitch count was off ... which also revealed why things weren't lining up as they should.


Here is a close up of the beaded motif.


I am loving this colorway, its really nice and subtle. Pearlescent Tonal in Knit Picks Stroll.

I am so NOT taking this with me. I've made enough boo boos on it sitting stationary at my desk. I'll be taking my Summer Mystery Shawl with me for travel knitting.

5 comments:

pinkundine said...

Those beads look beautiful with the yarn, I love the motif :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't done a beaded project quite yet, but this is helping to scratch that itch. The motif is really lovely, and I think you picked a great combination of colors.

kathy b said...

WOw. The beading may be difficult, but what results! Happy trip. Happy knitting

Anita said...

That is so pretty! It's gonna be so worth it when you get done. :) I have a beaded project I'd love to start if I ever get some time to actually knit something. LOL

Sue said...

It is looking fabulous!