Friday, November 20, 2009

Stop the Insanity

I just came across some yarn I remember purchasing ... but can't remember what for. A lady I work with and I often go in together on Knit Picks orders to get free shipping - why I don't know we often each spend the $50 required for free shipping anyway, but no matter, its fun to do together. So I found three skeins of purple sock yarn for what?!?!

I almost purchased some yarn on my wish list at The Loopey Ewe the other day - "before its sold out" - then realized I had already purchased it a few months ago and its in the closet. Crazy!!

Here are some photos of the little sock and yarn stealer, she's on the right ...



Clearly she can do whatever she wants in this house no matter who is concerned ...

1 comment:

Anita said...

Awww, sweet kittys. Your little yarn stealer looks so cute snuggling with everyone. :)

I can't believe you almost bought the same yarn twice! LOL